Saturday, October 15, 2011

Red Floral Pocketbook Card

I felt so honored to be asked to host a pocketbook card swap in my ArtHaven group...I can't wait to see what fabulous art the other ladies have come up with...They are all so talented...

Here is my pocketbook, a bit of a red confection this time...I was kind of thinking Christmas while making this card, but it could be used for a birthday, a thank you etc...I absolutely love this paper with the tiny, red roses pattern and the mint green polka dot was on the reverse side of the sheet so, I used the two together since they go perfectly...I added an off white fabric lace to the outline of the flap and then a pretty, red ribbon rose and a red ribbon for the handle...The card opens from bottom to top...

I will be posting some more Halloween cards soon...They are so fun to make...Thank you for stopping by my blog...I appreciate your lovely comments...Have a great weekend everyone.......Kathy

2 comments:

Elaine Akers said...

Your little pocketbook for the swap is cute. I bet you had fun making it. :-) Elaine

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathy..I love your pocket book card...so very pretty...