Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ghost and Pumpkin Halloween Cards

 I have two Halloween cards to show you today..They both open on the side...I wanted to take photos of them open and standing up but the pics just didn't come out good...So, I laid them flat on printed paper to show them off...

I first drew the ghost and the pumpkin on folded card stock and then cut their shapes out...I added little baby ghosts to the mama ghost...They are frightened of the little witch riding her broom on the back of the card...I forgot to take a picture of the back...Sorry about that...Inside the ghost it simply says BOO!

The pumpkin card I cut out of a stripe orange card stock and then I drew her face on with a black marker and inked around the edges with orange for some depth...I added some black, silky flowers and a couple of autumn leaves, along with a bit of hay which is paper ribbon scrunched up...Two orange stick on jewels on the black flowers gave it a little sparkle...It says Happy Halloween inside..

I'm still working on a few more Halloween cards and then it's on to Christmas...These little guys were really fun to make...hope you enjoy looking at them on this chilly Sunday afternoon here in the Boston area...Hope you are all having a good day...Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think of my Halloween ghost and pumpkin......Kathy

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love your cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathy these are adorable!!! I love the pumpkin one!!!

Diann said...

These are just the best Halloween cards, Kathy...You go girl! Diann

Anonymous said...

Love the cards...that pumpkin is so cute....