Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lovely Lady Bella is my entry for the July lottery over in my ArtHaven. Group..The theme is 'Lovely Ladies.'....I just finished it in the nick of time...It's a card and the lovely lady image is from Vintage Bella..I used a light green paper with script and a sheet music paper for the background...I added the sassy, white feather to Bella's hair and a bright, pink paper flower with a clear gemstone in the center...From that I hung two, short strings of white pearls...

I love this image and had a lot of fun playing with this card...I hope you like my Bella, too...As always, I so love to hear from you and hope you will come back for a visit soon...Thanks so much, Kathy

3 comments:

Alicia B said...

Kathy She's Beautiful and I know Diann is going to be thrilled with her! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Kathy!

Dorothy said...

Love it!