Thursday, March 7, 2013

Floral Tag

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life
The February swap in my ArtHaven group was to make a tag with a floral theme..Well, I guess this is floral, alright...The background paper is from Graphic 45..The pictures I had in my stash but the black lace ribbon with pink roses is brand new and so pretty...I cut some roses off of it and added them to the paper flowers scattered on the pictures..A tiny pale blue jewel in the lady's hair adds just a touch of sparkle..

It's snowing here in Boston and very windy...Spring is just around the corner, though..Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come again soon......Kathy

                                                        ...Happy Birthday My Sweet Cheryl...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy...this is just gorgeous...I love the colors...

Kerry said...

Kathy, absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of some Japanese tags I've seen! So very pretty, colors, so delicate! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a pretty tag...and Yep...I'd say you definately gotten the floral part of it down.....what a beautiful beautiful tag!!! Happy Birthday to Cheryl and your mama too!!! ;)

Diann said...

You go girl! Love it and wish it was coming my way. Thinking of you during this time! Diann