Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wedding Card

Hi everyone...I have a wedding card to show you today...It's a bit non traditional, I guess, but I think the bride and groom will like it...The images are from Graphic 45 once again...Love their papers!!!  The background papers have a little bit of a sheen and the cream colored lace has a sparkly, gold edge to it..I added a little bouquet in the bride's hand and made streamers of a soft, green ribbon...A few soft, gold pearls complete the look...I added the little tag that says "Le Romantique" and on the inside I stamped "Congratulations."

I'm working on Halloween cards and even a Christmas project or two...A very chilly, dreary day here today...I have recently made some chicken soup, beef stew and banana bread...Yummy autumn cuisine...Thanks for visiting my blog today....I so appreciate it....Kathy