Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine Tag

Hello Everyone!!!   I'm back with a Valentine tag I made for a swap at my ArtHaven group...I wanted it to look like an old fashioned Valentine and I thought this lovely lady would make a great focal point...I added a red and white polka dot paper for the background, some paper lace hearts to frame her, some pretty pearl hearts and a swatch of floral lace at the bottom...The SMILE and LUV hearts are woodlets that I painted pink and then lettered...

I've been working, forever it seems, on a sewing tag book for a friend and hope to share it soon...I had a disaster that wiped out half my project and had to start all over again..I knocked over a bottle of gold paint and it just flew everywhere, mostly on 2 of the tags..It took me awhile to get my creativity back but I'm doing better now..Accidents will happen...Ugh!

Thank you for stopping by my blog..It's so good to see you....Kathy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy...this is lovely...I can't wait to get mine.

Alicia B said...

Oh Penny is going to love this Kathy!!! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wahooooooooooooooo....And it's mine mine ALL MINE!!!! Hehehehe!!! Kathy I LOVE it!!!! Will be displaying it PROUDLY!!!!!

Dorothy said...

Excellent!!!!

Tammy D said...

Beautiful!

Diann said...

Kathy, what a beautiful Valentine you have created...you go girl! Hope you finish with your tag book soon...I can't wait to see it! Diann