Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Tag


I made this Spring Tag for a swap at my ArtHaven group..I think the pretty lady looks very springlike...The pink roses are made of paper and I have been wanting to use them for awhile, but could never find just the right project for them...I added a little white lace, punched out the butterfly in two pieces, then glued them together just at the body so that the wings stand up and look more dimensional...Added some pearls and a pink ribbon to tie the tag to a package, or to hang it from a wreath...I'm looking forward to ArtHaven's new April swaps which will be posted soon at the group site...

I am trying to fix the comments sectiion, but so far, not having any luck...Thank you for stopping by...Kathy

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Testing Comments

Elaine Akers said...

Kathy, comments isn't visible, but when I slid my mouse at the bottom of your note,then the word comment becomes visible. I don't know how you can fix this, but keep keeping on your design page. But, your blog is looking good and your art is lovely. I changed my blog header this morning from daffodils to crocus that are blooming in my yard.

Tammy D said...

I found them by running my mouse over too today. I'm sorry this is such a bear to figure out. I have no other ideas. Good luck!

Beverly Sager said...

Kathy - congrats on your new blog! I only started mine a few weeks ago. Your artwork is lovely and I look forward to seeing more on your blog.

Ink-Pattie said...

Just dropped by to visit! Lovely art on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Kathy, you have done such a beautiful job on your new blog. I'm sure everyone will love it.

Love, Barb

Barb said...

Kathy keep up the great work.

Love,Barb

donnajean said...

Lovely work! Congrats on your blog!

Embley Veronica said...

The commments thing disappearing is truly bizarre! I've never seen that happen on a blog before. Strange!

Anonymous said...

very nice lady. Can she be shrunk down to about an inch do you think?